Mar 9, 2010

The very difficult first post

I am Tiffany.

Well, since I gave up blogging years ago, to start a new blog to me is not easy. I am too lazy to concentrate on blogging, so the first post is really hard for me now. But I am trying my best to write down some more words. (can you see that?) Oh I still have to work on thirty-three more words...

Oh yes, a very good news for myself is that I finally pulled out my wisdom teeth of the right side last week! (well, actually it is my dentist who pulled them out.) It did not really hurt in the process and even after. This encourages me to remove the teeth of the other side. Good.

Okay, that's it, my first post!
HA!

3 comments:

  1. girl where did you have your wisdom tooth pulled out?!
    i really need a good dentist!

    btw, is it expensive to do so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. only costs you 100 for two pulled out!!!
    and the dentist is really skillful ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Removing a wisdom tooth isn't always easy, and to most of people, it's not quite an enjoyable experience. I guess you did have a good dentist.

    ReplyDelete